AGREEMENT AND LIABILITY
>>>Please make your reservation 24 hours in advance<<<
>>>Every point to point transfer will be performed with the fastest route possible. Any additional stops will incur the following charges: $20/stop for Sedans, $30/stop for SUVs and $40/stop for stretch limousines<<<
If you contact us to cancel more than 24 hours in advance, you will be refunded full amount. If you contact us to cancel less than 24 hours in advance, we reserve the right to give you NO REFUND. However, please contact us as we might be willing to give a partial refund in certain situations.
—->>>> NO GUNS – NO PETS – NO FOOD allowed in our vehicles! <<<<—-
1. Absolute Luxury Limousines is not liable in the event of mechanical breakdown while on vehicle and will only be responsible up to providing a replacement vehicle and will make up lost time at the end of the scheduled vehicle.
2. 20 % service charge will be added to each trip. This will cover fuel and standard gratuity.
3. The client assumes full financial liability for any damage to the vehicle caused during the rental by them or any members of their party.
4. A fee of $100 will be applied for each carpet or seat burn.
5. Not responsible for delays or the termination of service due to unsafe road conditions.
6. Client agrees that there will be no smoking in our vehicle(s). Additional charges may be applied.
7. Client assures that no illegal drugs nor weapons are allowed in the vehicle. Additional charges may be applied.
8. Client assures that nobody less than 21 years old will be consuming alcoholic beverages. Additional charges may be applied.
9. Client agrees that the passenger capacity and luggage capacity of vehicle provided shall not be exceeded. If so there will be a penalty fee: $25 for Sedans and Suburbans, $50 for stretch Limousines.
10. Amount of luggage allowed on each car: For a Sedans: no more than 3 big ones plus handbags. For a Suburban: no more than 6 big ones plus handbags. For Stretch Limousines: no more than 5 big ones plus handbags. If ends up to be more than the amount just mentioned fees will be applied starting at $20 or more.
11. In case of misconduct by your party, chauffeur has the right to terminate this agreement without any refunds.
12. Client is responsible for damages to the vehicle committed by his/her party during service, either willfully or accidentally. Charges of $150 and up will be applied.
13. Overtime pay will apply after the first 15 minutes of prearranged time described on the trip sheet. Overtime fees are: $60 per extra hour (sedans), $80 per extra hour (SUV), $100 per extra hour (8-10 pax stretch limousine).
14. Client is responsible for the full payment of any overtime charges, beyond the original agreement. Overtime hours are not guaranteed. You might need to call the office for extra hours of service.
15. Wait time charges from the house, hotel or office (other than airport) start after 15 mins of pick up time. $30 every 30 minutes for Sedans, $40 for SUV’s and $50 for Stretch Limousines. After 30 mins of wait time the driver has the right to move on to his/her next pick up.
16. Wait time charges from the airport are as follow: For Domestic flights are 30 mins after the plane arrives, and for International flights are 1 hour after the plane arrives. $25 every 30 mins for Sedan or Suburban and $40 every 30 mins for stretch limousines.
17. Additional charges: $250.00+ for vomiting, $10.00 for broken glass, $100.00 per smoking per person.
18. Pick-ups from any airport will show an additional $5.00 for parking for domestic flights and $10 for international flights.
Early and late pick up fees are $10.00 between 11 pm. to 12:59 am and 5:01 am to 6 am and $20.00 between 1:00 am to 5:00 am for pick ups inside Houston. For Outside Houston pick ups fees will be between 10 pm and 7 am.
20. Holiday fees: There will be a $20 fee when pick up falls on a Holiday. Our Holidays are as follow: New Years Day, Easter, Mothers Day, Memorial Day, Fathers Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and New Years Eve.
Tolls will be charge at $1.00 each.
22. No PETS are allows in vehicle. A minimum charge of $50 will be added if passenger don’t tell us about it and we still have to take the pet.
23. Absolute Luxury Limousines reserves the right to use a preferred vendor if our own vehicles are unavailable.
24. No food is allowed in any vehicle. A minimum fee of $50 may apply.
25. The estimated charges on the confirmation above may not be your final charge, additional charges may apply.
26. Absolute Luxury Limousine Service is not responsible for items left in limousine after service is finished.
27. Client agrees that Absolute Luxury Limousine Service will charge a DEPOSIT FEE on credit card provided, as a non refundable deposit, this deposit is necessary to guarantee the reservation.
28. No shows or leave pick up location without calling the office will be charged in full. In the case your pick up is from the airport: if your cellphone is dead you can use telephones at the airport to let us know that you cannot locate the driver. WE WILL CHARGE YOU IF YOU LEAVE WITHOUT CALLING US. NO EXCEPTIONS.